Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
National Leader in Rehabilitation
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute helps people with disabilities, injuries or complex medical conditions achieve health and wellness, and maximize their quality of life.
The Institute offers a nationally unique combination of rehabilitation, support and lifestyle services that address the needs of the whole person:
- comprehensive rehabilitation services for body and mind
- community support programs such as vocational services, Independent Living Skills and Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services
- adaptive sports and recreation
- aquatics and fitness programs for people of all abilities
- ground-breaking research
- barrier-shattering advocacy
More than 85,000 lives are touched per year with more than 375,000 annual client visits. This is accomplished through the work of approximately 1,500 employees and 2,000 volunteers. Together, we make lives work.
For more information about all of our services, resources, and research, visit: